*Family Planning - Contraceptive and Method Options*
Family planning services are confidential. Everyone has a right to informed
consent regarding their reproductive choices. Our clients receive the
information and counseling on birth control methods and have open
discussion with clinic staff, to assist you in making these choices.
- FREE or low-cost birth control methods and counseling
- Basic Infertility and Preconception services
*Reproductive Health Care*
- Physical exams and health screening
- Blood pressure, weight check and BMI calculation
- Pelvic and Breast exam
- PAP smear
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)- Screening, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Pregnancy testing and options* counseling
**Please note that we are not a clinic that performs abortions.*
*FREE Cancer screening for men and women who are eligible*:*
- *Women: Breast, Cervical, Colorectal, and Referral for FREE Mammogram*
- *Men: Prostrate & Colorectal*
**** You may qualify for free cancer screening if:*
- *you are 40-64 years of age*
- *you are under 40 and have a family history of cancer or are experiencing symptoms*
- *you have no insurance or are under-insured*
- Referral for FREE mammogram
*Side Boxes on Services Page*:
1. Make an Appointment [Link to Appointment page]
2. What to Expect as a Patient
*At HFP Health you can expect*:
- Confidential care.
- Considerate, respectful and private treatment.
- Informed participation in the planning of the heath care you will receive here.
- Full, up-to-date information to assist you with your decision making.
- Facts and discussion on the what, why and how of your tests and exam.
- Freedom to ask questions.
- Answers, as complete as possible, in words you understand.
- Ability to consent or refuse any treatment.
*What we ask of you*:
- Keep and arrive at your appointment on time.
- Be honest about the information you give us, so we can help you to our best ability.
- Ask questions.
- To pay bills, if any, so we can continue to serve you.
*Clinic personnel have the right to refuse treatment and services to any
patient who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or otherwise cannot
give informed consent for services or is unruly or abusive.*
3. Privacy Statement- ENG [same as home page]
4. Privacy Statement- ESP [same as hone page]